FIXED: trouble with dhcp3-client "Can't allocate interface etlease {"

Hi all,
	I fixed the problem I was having with dhcp3-client by deleting everything
in /var/lib/dhcp3.  Apparently one of these files had malformed contents and
was goofing up dhcp3-client.  (Unfortunately I can't file a useful bug report
because I deleted the files instead of moving them to a different location.)

#ls /var/lib/dhcp3
dhclient.eth0.leases  dhclient.eth1.leases  dhclient.leases

# rm /var/lib/dhcp3/*

Thanks!
	C.