Re: icedove upgrade and opening url in firefox broken

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 11:43, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Hello there,
>
>   I have updated my debian testing and I am not using icedove. Since
> this upgrade I cannot any longer click on an URL from my mail client
> (icedove) so that it open the link in a new tab in firefox. I did
> check in Desktop/Preferences/Preferred Applications/
> and everything seems ok.
>
>   Anything else I should check ?

You might run the command 'update-alternatives --config x-www-browser' and see
what's set as default there.

...Rob

--
Who amongst us, after a night on the beer, hasn't awoken to the horrible
feeling that we've starred in our very own Far Side cartoon?