Re: Unkown Synaptic Message

Peter Hillier-Brook(phb@hbsys.plus.com) is reported to have said:
> I would be grateful if someone would explain the following for me:
>
> W: There are no public key available for the following key IDs:
> A70DAF536070D3A1
>
> This appeared during a package reload.

And the answer to this question was first answered on the 20th on this
list, as well as many times since. Googleing or searching this
would/should be your first resource.

WT

--
Everyone can be taught to sculpt: Michelangelo would have had to be
taught how __not to.  So it is with the great programmers.