Re: Debian website broken ???

Jarek wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> 	Does anyone know what happend to debian.org ?
>
> Most of package lists and package info pages are broken.
>
> Like this:
>
> http://packages.debian.org/stable/text/

Hm, interesting.

The pages for oldstable, testing and unstable all seem to work for me,
it is only the pages for stable that are broken.

Is it possible this is just a temporary state while p.d.o is in the
process of being updated?  I think it gets updated every 24 hours but I
don't know the exact times at which this happens.