Re: How to switch my timezone configure

* Wisilence Seol <wisi@cn-bbs.org> [061127 00:26]:
>    I select"use UTC" during the installation,and find some problem such as my
>    locatime in linux is 8 hours ahead of my bios time(my current real world
>    time)
>
>    I want to know if I can reconfigure this timezone configure after my
>    installation?Can I swith between "use UTC" or "not use UTC" mode?

The command 'apropos' can be helpful in answering questions of this
sort.

    $ apropos time

displays a list of commands which have to do with time, timezone,
etc.  It appears that 'tzconfig' is the command which you need.

To read the man page for tzconfig:

   $ man tzconfig

To print a copy of the man page:

   $ man -t tzconfig | lpr

And don't forget that 'man' has its own man page:

   $ man man

RLH