Mounting FreeBSD Partition on Linux

I am trying to mount the FreeBSD Partition on my Debian Testing system with
the 2.6.17-2 kernel.
I tried searching the config file and did not find any reference to UFS or
U2FS in that file. So maybe it is not supported by my kernel?

Anyways, keeping my fingers crossed. Can anybody tell me how do I go about
mounting the partition?

I tried searching about the same on the internet, but the documentation on
tldp.org seemed to be pretty ancient. They talked about the 2.1 kernels.
--
Regards,
Amit.