Re: new podcast with stallman, allison and waugh

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Just released a new podcast. The first episode has Richard Stallman,
> Jeremy Allison and Jeff Waugh all answering questions from the community
> in a panel format. It's a really interesting listen in my opinion and
> covers a good range of topics!

> the url is http://questionsplease.org

That's a great interview - thanks! :)

A couple of suggestions:
The website doesn't seem to mention _when_ the interview was recorded.
It'd be nice if the audio files included at least title and date tags.

Anyway, I enjoyed it very much - well done!

Tim
--
trmusson@ihug.co.nz