From: Mirto Silvio Busico [mailto:mbusico@technip.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:47 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Which firewall?

Hi all,
I have to setup a firewall for a little network.
The firewall machine will have multiple ip addresses for a physical lan
card (eth0 eth0:1 eth0:2).

Looking to the packages (for Etch) I see some firewall; so there is the
question:
    Can anyone recommend to use (or to avoid) any of the following?

        fireflyer
        fwbuilder
        kmyfirewall
        shorewall

Any information will be greately appreciated.

Mirto

Mirto Silvio Busico 		ICT Consultant
Tel. +39 333 4562651