Re: Which firewall?

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 12:46:57PM +0100, Mirto Silvio Busico wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have to setup a firewall for a little network.
> The firewall machine will have multiple ip addresses for a physical lan
> card (eth0 eth0:1 eth0:2).

You want shorewall.  The documentation (http://www.shorewall.net) is
absolutely outstanding--I would hold it up as an example of how open
source software *should* be documented.  Also, the mailing list is
awesome.  Tom Eastep, the lead developer, is constantly on the mailing
list and in the IRC channel.  You seriously cannot get better free
support anywhere.

Regards,

-Roberto

--