Re: apt-get update error..

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 08:02:06PM -0500, Ishwar Rattan wrote:

Just saw this:
W: GPG error: http://ftp.us.debian.org testing Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
#

How do I fix this?

Did you even bother Google searching for the error message?  This
question has seriously been asked thousands of times.

Very helpfull...

I'm getting the same error message, regarding the same key 'A70DAF536070D3A1' just started today. All my keys are up to date. I'm at a loss with this one.

- Troy