Re: UNdelete ???

Stephen Yorke wrote:

Is there a way to Undelete items in Debian Etch?

I deleted a folder which I need and feel sooooooooooooooo stupid right now…dang nabbit.

Thanks.
Stephen

I just read an article on digg (should be first page or two) talking about recovering a file on Linux using lsof, IF the file is still open by some process.

The comments to the article mentioned other possible means, such as with the use of debugfs. If no one provides any better solutions, you might want to go find that article.

--
Kent