Bitte, nicht schiessen! WAR: Großes Modelcasting - jetzt als Model bewerben

Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2006-11-16 17:32:10, schrieb Josh Hurst:

D'oh
The couldn't win WWII and now they're trying to sell their slave porn to us

Why germany has not won?

Because Germany surrendered. As to why Germany surrendered, you'd
have to ask the people who signed the treaty. I'd guess they got
tired of being shot up.

Germany is one of the most beloved countries in the world but the
USA so called the big friend is mutating to teh "Axe of Evil"!

I'm sure everyone thinks his own country is the best.

So the WWII is not over... and Germany won.  -  Time changes!

Please, let's not fight WWII all over again on this forum.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.