RE: test2 please ignore

Hi,

Sorry for the problems if there were any from me:( But I have problems with this mailing list and I wanted to find what causes them.

Problem is that when I send my initial e-mail to this list I can see my submission coming to my e-mail box but if I'm trying to
mailing list through lets say usenet news interface. The same situation, I think, will be with this reply - I'll see this reply on
the mailing list lets say through the news but I'll not be able to see my submission return to my mailbox. And I want to find out
why is that.

Excuse me if I caused the problems:(