Re: ViewSonic Widescreen and resolution settings

Update.  Of course I can't run 1600x1000 instead the monitor went to
the next resolution on the list which was 1600x1200.  I was then able
to shrink the horizontal size and reposition the screen to make it
fit.  There are now thin black bars along either side of the screen
but there doesn't seem to be as much distortion.  Still, I would like
to get this working better.