Re: mini-itx server

Mirco Piccin wrote:

I've some problem with usb (i must disable usb on bios..).

What kind of problems with USB?

I'm asking because I have sporadic problems with ethernet not
being properly "activated" on boot (I have one epia 6000ME
and one epia 5000, and both show the same sporadic problem).
- the leds lit (both the epia's and the switch's ones) but the
module doesn't load, andI could not find the problem source so far.

Except for that, they both run fine: the epia 5000 is running ipcop
for three years now, and the other is running etch for more than
one year with no downtime (except for some AC failures, sigh...)

Joao