Re: Two network cards - firewall starts twice or more

On 16.11.06 08:44, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 11:44:48AM +0100, Jarek Buczy?ski wrote:
> > PS.
> > My firewall logs me all messages to console, it's good idea to set
> > KLOGD="-c 4" In /etc/init.d/klogd?
>
> /etc/sysctl.conf

I think that the above (KLOGD="-c 4") is much better. If one uses syslog-ng
(which conflicts with klogd), "CONSOLE_LOG_LEVEL=4" can be put into
/etc/default/syslog-ng

- Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?
- Elementary, Watson.