Re: Need to remove a ghost file, but can't because it doesn't exist

On 2006-11-15 @ 19:16:00 (week 46) Wayne Topa wrote:

> Been there, done that.  Now when I come across a file the is there but
> isn't, I run mc.  If it's really there, mc will remove it.

Hi Wayne,

Well then, that convinced me the problem is to be found at a lower
level. mc listed the file with a questionmark in front of it, but
couldn't delete it either ("No such file or directory (2)").

Right now I am reading man reiserfsck. Let's hope doing a fsck will
solve my problem.

Thanks for your help.

Grx HdV