best package for fax machine?

I have a 200 MHz Pentium and a spare 350 Mz Pentium-II.  I would like
to use one or the other with a laser printer and an external US
Robotics fax modem as a dedicated fax machine, primarily for incoming
faxes with a volume averaging about a hundred pages a day.

The prime software candidates in the Debian repository appear to be
the mgetty suite and the hylafax suite.

It would be nice to use packages which are easy to configure, but of
greater importance is a system which is robust and unlikely to give
trouble when running unattended 24/7.

Recommendations?

RLH