multimedia CD?

Hello. I've installed Debian Etch on an old laptop using CDs -- it does not have high speed internet access. I then, on a separate computer, downloaded Christian Marillat's multimedia files, maintaining the directory structure, and then burned these to CD. I attempted to add this to my sources.list, on the laptop, via "apt-cdrom add", which initially seemed successful, but then was rejected due to the CD lacking the public access key. So, is there a way I can add the access key to the CD? Or, and even better, is there a place where I can just download an iso image of the multimedia files?

Thanks,

Mark