konqueror remembers only the last filled form data

Using Debian Etch, KDE 3.5.5

Say I go to gmail.google.com and enter a username and password.
konqueror asks whether to remember the password or not. I choose yes.

Now I log out of the account and go to gmail.google.com again.
Now enter a different username and password.
konqueror again asks whether to remember the password or not. I choose yes.

Now if I log out of gmail and go back to gmail.google.com one more time,
then only the last username and password are remembered. However, I would like
konqueror to remember both the usernames and passwords respectively. How can
I achieve such behavior? Firefox behaves correctly in this regard...

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi