pbuffers in xorg

Hi,

I'm having trouble with psx emulation and on their site it said that the
GPU -plugin wouldn't work without pbuffers and these are apparently
(according to the wiki it's on the todo list) missing from xorg.  Now I
tried a bit of list reading and googling to find some info on when we
can expect this support.  So that done, I thought I'd ask, and what
better (*cough* I hope this is ok) place to ask than debian-user list
that I just subscribed. :)  So, any info on pbuffers and xorg?
--
Jussi Haverinen <j_haverinen@pp.inet.fi>