How to fold code using pascal-mode in Emacs?

Hi.

I have searched in the Emacs manual (I really use Emacs since two
weeks ago), and then I also searched in google, but I haven't found
any way to fold code in Emacs (I am using the pascal-mode, although I
don't know wether folding code depends on the mode that one is using
or not).

I just want to fold some (very) large for-loops to see the code
clearerly.

Can I get that lines that appears, for example, in Kate to fold code,
to show clearly where, for example, a for-loop begins and where ends?
(I mean that lines that, for example, in a for-loop connect its
beginning with its end, in the left side of the code).

TIA.

=====
El ESPERANTO, la lengua internacional, fue creado en 1887 por el médico polaco L. L. Zamenhof.
Info: http://www.esperanto.net
=====
Debian GNU/Linux: "La potencia definitiva del universo."
http://www.debian.org

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com