Re: what's up with all the attitude

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 19:57:16 -0700
ChadDavis <chadmichaeldavis@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've recently started using this list.  You might say that I've
> recently joined the debian community.  Its great.  Very intelligent
> and helpful.  But what's with all the attitude people flash around
> here.  Have the threads I read end up in some petty bickering.

Hi Chand,

how R u this evening ? :)

I have been a member of the debian community for over 4 years, I'm a former RH user, and although they have pretty good support, their list is nowhere near as good as this one, I do agree with you that some arguments get a little bit out of control here... but It's part of the fun :)

Debian is a great distro, and from what I've seen tends to attract highly skilled guys, usually with more experience than other distros, and for sure with _strong_ points of view, that mix is not always very stable, sometimes sparks fly we exchange some paint... but in the end everything turns out ok ;)

[]'s
rodrigo

\     .-.     +++ Rodrigo Paes +++       \
/     /v\    CCIE #14054 (R&S and SP)    /
\    // \\   LPIC2 #19753                \
/   /(   )\  Linux User #324449          /
/   jabber: panfleto@jabber.org          /
\   gtalk : rodp43s@gmail.com            \