Re: A Strange Networking Setup

Do you also leave your front door open (not just unlocked), so that
someone can come take a piss in your bathroom and maybe read your
mail and take your TV while you're at work?

See, it does not really hurt me if they use my network, other than
bandwidth. That is why I want to be able to monitor what they are
using -- to make sure that they are not *ab*using it.

But you know what? Screw it, this is stupid. I am just going to secure
the thing and get it over with!