Re: flashplugin-nonfree: Flash Player 9 beta

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 10/31/06 17:50, Marc Shapiro wrote:
Jochen Schulz wrote:
Marc Shapiro:
[snip]
But, once it does get into Sid, or whatever testing will be, then
it is almost certain to get backported so that those of us that
prefer a 'stable' machine can get to all the sites that want 'the
most current version of Flash' which seems to include sites like
nickjr.com and noggin.com.  Both of these worked until recently,
but now I am having problems with them, and my daughter (almost 6
years old) really likes the games.

You could always install it directly from adobe.com.
Is it there, now?  It certainly wasn't there a few days ago.

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail