Re: What's your favourite FLOSS?

Here are a few corrections/addition to my list. This thread was really
good, I learned about some interesting software ;)

Tshepang Lekhonkhobe: sorry for the additional work

> > * audio player [ ogg123, mpg321, moc, bmp ]

bmp = beep-media-player

> > * Desktop Environment [ IceWM-experimental ]

AFAICT icewm-experimental is more than just a WM. But if you have a
single category DE/WM than it doesn't matter.

> > * file manager [ mc ]

add 'worker' - thanks to Rodney D. Meyers for the tip

> > * ftp [ none I use sftp ]

I think simply 'none' is more accurate, though gftp looks very
promising (for sftp) - thanks to Jose Alburquerque for the tip

> > * image viewer [ gtkview, gqview, but still looking ]

replace both with 'xzgv' - thanks to Patrick (Cothridge?) for the tip

> > * misc utilities [ screen, su, ssh, locate, less, tail, grep ]
> > * text editor [ mcedit, leafpad ]

add 'cream' - thanks to celejar for the tip

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)