Please trim replies.

  Please, to make this mailing list a nicer place, could I ask
 people to trim messages they are replying to?

  Quoting a 50+ line message in its entirety, just to add a
 single sentence reply is utterly unnecessary.

  I don't want to pick on anybody in particular, but I figured
 a little reminder might not be a bad thing.  (I'll not even
 get started on signatures which are longer than messages .!)

  There are a few good guides online which talk about "commonly
 accepted" etiquette for posting to mailing lists.  Heres the
 first one that I read through:

        http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/netiquett.html

  I hope nobody takes offense, and that we can all try to
 be a little bit more considerate in our posting.

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/