Re: How to cut/crop a part of a PDF file

Kamaraju Kusumanchi(kamaraju@bluebottle.com) is reported to have said:
> On Thursday 26 October 2006 13:02, Wayne Topa wrote:
>
> > apt-cache search pdf
> > wajig search pdf
>
> both of them do the same thing and give exactly the same results. There is no
> need to use them both.

I know that but he might not. The question was 'newbe' like so I opted
to teach the man to fish rather then feed him.  OK?

It seems like the more you feed a newbe the more they look for the
answers on DU instead of looking at the wealth of info available on
their system.

JMHO

WT
--