flgrx-driver and libGL.so.1

Hello,
when I 'apt-get upgrade' I receive following error :

Removing fglrx-driver ...
dpkg-divert: mismatch on divert-to
  when removing `diversion of /usr/lib/libGL.so.1
to /usr/lib/fglrx/diversions/libGL.so.1 by fglrx-driver'
  found `diversion of /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 to /usr/lib/libGL-no-dri-trunk.so.1
by xlibmesa-gl1-dri-trunk'
dpkg: error processing fglrx-driver (--remove):
 subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 2
 fglrx-driver

Is there a mismatch between fglrx-driver and xlibmesa ?
How to resolv it ? Which one should I use ?
Thanks.

Bye,
Bruno