Re: How to cut/crop a part of a PDF file

Ken Irving wrote:

[snip]

[Ken, quoting Wikipedia]

  PDF is a file format instead of a programming language and for that
  reason it doesn't need to be interpreted. For instance, flow control
  commands like if and loop are removed, while graphics commands such
  as lineto remain.

I dunno who wrote this, but I object to the wording "it doesn't need
to be interpreted". It certainly does need to be interpreted. Any time
something gets changed from internal to external representation, some
form of interpretation is being done.

[snip]

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.