Re: Recent spam increase

Tim Post wrote:
> > Since on the topic, if someone is winning the battle to keep them out of
> their inbox, sharing of spam-a rules would be much appreciated  :)  I'm
> getting 15 - 20 of them a day.
For mailfilter, in the .mailfilterrc file, I find this rule catches quite a few:

DENY=^Subject:.*v..agra

These two have been useful lately also:

DENY=^Subject:.*You must to read
DENY=^Subject:.*Significant letter

But, admittedly, I too am losing the battle, and do get quite a few. I look forward to reading other people's suggestions/ideas. I like the idea of mailfilter, in that it gets rid of them at the server, before they're downloaded to my computer.

Mark