Re: Re: Network device (eth0)

HP printer should work fine.. can you give us an idea of what GUI (if
any) you are using? Someone can easily walk you through cups or possibly
even link to a tutorial with screen shots on how to set it up.

Version / Model info of the HP printer may also help. There's a bunch of
driver inconsistencies with in-between models, especially deskjets where
the generic does better than the driver released for it.

Linux is all about keeping what you have and making it work :) I'm sure
the list could get you going with just a little more info.

This is a network printer, too?

Best,
-Tim