Re: make-kpkg with loadable module support disabled fails?

Tommie Van Mechgelen wrote:

When I use make-kpkg when loadable module support is disabled, make-kpkg is
generating errors.  However compiling it with make works fine.

Here is the error I am getting... Enabling loadable module support makes the
error go away...

I am using kernel-package version: 8.135

test ! -s applied_patches || cp applied_patches                        \
test ! -s applied_patches || chmod 644                                 \
mv /usr/src/linux/debian/tmp-image/lib/modules/*
debian/tmp-image/usr/lib/uml/modules/ -v
mv: cannot stat `/usr/src/linux/debian/tmp-image/lib/modules/*': No such file
or directory
make[1]: *** [real_stamp_image] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-'
make: *** [kernel-image-deb] Error 2

Is there any solution for this?

Can you upgrade kernel-package?