PD: Re: No xterm (or equivalents) immediately accessible in default etch

> > THE XTERM (or its equivalent) SHOULD BE IN MY FACE
> > THE VERY FIRST TIME I LOGIN,
> > requiring at most a single obvious mouse click.
>
> Why are you screaming?
>
> The correct thing to do, I believe, is to file a wishlist bug against
> debian-installer.

Hi,
why don't you just add xterm or konsole to your Gnome menu ?

Most people I know are afraid of command line and they don't need it at all. This way no xterm on login screen is pretty right default if Debian plans expansion.

regards