pciutils and d-i

Hello all,

I installed testing using a net-installer daily build about 2 weeks ago.
The install went fine as usual. I only installed the minimal set of
packages (no X) and booted into it.

In order to do the setup for the wireless card I gave the command lspci
and nothing came out of it. Then I realized that pci-utils was not even
installed! I installed it and started working on setting the wireless
card. But shouldn't it be there by default? It helps in giving you a lot
of information about the devices on the PCI bus. Or is there something
else that is already there and can give similar information?

regards,
/KDS