synaptics touchpad forgets configuration at start up

Hej everybody,

i have some troubles with my synaptics touchpad. Namely, by default it
has a feature which i don't like (a sort of scrollling, when i touch
the bottom part of the pad). I can switch it off, by running gsynaptics
as root, and then uncheck "activate horizontal/vertical scrolling"
(translation from french). This works perfectly, but this setting is
forgotten as soon as i reboot.

Some idea will be welcome,

configuration  :debian testing, kde, Xorg

regards,

nicolas