Where is this font?

I am trying to run a sudoku program that I found at www.lemo.dk/sudoku. I installed openmotif-dev and it now compiles OK. It even runs OK. Printing is another matter. It generates a postscript file which I then print manually. That would not be a problem, except that the printed font as about 72 points. Just a little too large :-(

When the program runs I get the following warnings:

Warning: Cannot convert string "-ibm-courier-medium-r-normal--40-*-*-*-m-*-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct Warning: Cannot convert string "-ibm-courier-medium-r-normal--18-*-*-*-m-*-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct Warning: Cannot convert string "-ibm-courier-bold-r-normal--18-*-*-*-m-*-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct

Could this be the cause of such large printing when the display fonts seem just fine?

These fonts are hard coded into the source code. I am assuming that these fonts are not installed on my system. Does anyone know where to find them, or how to get around this problem? I have tried an apt-cache search, but can not seem to locate them.

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail