Re: nvidia-glx and nvidia-kernel-source packages not in debian etch/testing

Marc Wilson wrote:
On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 07:08:15PM -0500, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
So what gives? How can a package NOT exist, but show up as being upgradeable?

<shrug> Because the packages file lists it, but the mirror is incompletely
updated.  Use another mirror or wait for the mirror pulse to finish.  You
won't die.

Sheesh.  Not like this is rocket science.

In six years of debian, I have never seen this before. It has been 5 days since the OP remarks. Sorry I don't measure up to your level of knowledge of debian packaging. Notice, I did as ask how this can happen?

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com