RE: suggestions on site management

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 11:26:27AM -0500, Rodney Richison wrote:
> I need a site management tool to control group permissions, logons
etc.

> I've installed and run postnuke, however, it seems to be a management
> nightmare. Not friendly at all. Very confusing. Am looking for
> alternatives, and since it will run on debian, I thought I'd see if
you
> guys had some suggestions.

I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish.  Perhaps something
that stores its users in a database or can use LDAP would be better?

I guess I'm looking for web site management package. Though I hated to
put a name on it. I need to control the users access to certain parts of
the site. And possibly run a forum with it that will integrate with
mailman.