Re: Need Help Installing KDE on Debian

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 07:46:39AM -0400, Ted Kester wrote:
> Where do I get the opportunity to "choose" the session type....I've done it
> with other
> distros by changing /etc/Desktop..
>
> BTW.. Thanks for your quick response to my Butt-In...

No problem.

If you are using gdm (or even kdm, I think) you can click "session" at
the login screen and it will let you pick.  If it is not your default
already, it will ask if you want to make it your default.

Also, please don't top post.  It is considered impolite on this list.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez