Re: Help offered 2 - opinion wanted about debian.org

["Followup-To:" header set to linux.debian.user.]
HXC <hxc@planet.nl>:
>  HXC wrote:
> > I would like to help with the debian.org website. I have a bachelor
> > degree in communication management. Is there help needed and if so
> > where do I start / who do I contact?
>
>  I also wondered what the community finds about the colours and layout
>  used for the website Does it need to be upgraded? Do find a new layout
>  or other colours more appealing? If so what do you have in mind? Or do
>  you think the current theme is just fine?

I think the more important question is what do you propose to offer as
a replacement.  I like the website.  What improvements need to be
made, and why?

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html