Re: WARNING: reiser4 (kernel 2.6.16 w/ reiser4 patch) breaks stuff when the hdd is full

On Wednesday 11 October 2006 21:11, calvin@wino.org wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 04:56:32AM -0700, Aleksei Dzhulai wrote:
> >I hope you have sent it ti bugs.debian.org :)

> >> When a reiser4 partition is full and some process keeps writing to it
> >> you can revive it only with
> >>
> >> fsck.reiser4 -y --fix --build-fs /dev/...
>
> Better send the bug report to the federal penetentiary.

I think you mean the California Dept of Corrections or whatever the name is
now for that agency.

I had been changing to ext3 anyway because ReiserFS has been too much trouble.
It would work fine for a few months or even a year and then all of a sudden
lose everything.  It would just disappear.