Re: Help: 3.0 to 3.1r1 upgrade, printing broken (wrong paper size?)

Hate to send so many messages to the list but I have more info to report.

I forgot to list the xprint* packages:

||/ Name              Version           Description
ii  xprint            0.1.0.alpha1-10   Xprint - the X11 print system (binary)
ii  xprint-common     0.1.0.alpha1-10   Xprint - the X11 print system (configuration files

I did an "apt-get remove xprint" which took out x-window-system and all the xprt* and
xprint* packages, but I still have no luck.

When I create a ps file with "convert 1.ppm -page letter 1.ps" it looks okay in gv, but
still when I combine several the new ps document is cut off at the top of the page:

gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=pswrite -sOutputFile=new.ps 1.ps 2.ps 3.ps

Could it be a gs config issue? This used to work fine before the 3.0->3.1r1 upgrade. Now I
can't print or even make ps/pdf files.