Re: Printing crashes firefox

Anthony Campbell wrote:
On 05 Oct 2006, Anthony Campbell wrote:
In the last week or so I'm finding that printing some pages (not all) in
Firefox crashes it. Googling shows quite a lot of similar reports and
there is a bug report (#344401) in Debian for the same thing. However,
nearly all these seem to relate to Cups, which I don't use. I have
magicfilter.

I don't know if it is firefox or xprint that is causing the problem.

Anyone else seeing this?

Anthony
--
I forgot to say I'm using Unstable.

Anthony
I have the same thing with Seamonkey.
Printing a page and/or email works but (almost) always crashes Seamonkey.
Tried version 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 32bit and 64bit; all crash after print.
All non-Mozilla things print fine with no crashes.
Same pages/emails print fine from Konqueror or Opera
Been going on for a couple weeks now.

R.Parr, RHCE, Temporal Arts