Fra: Kenneth Grande [mailto:kenneth@aspit.no]
Sendt: 4. oktober 2006 22:55
Til: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Emne: klips/netkey

Hi,

I am running the latest stable (3.1r3) with the 2.4.27-3-386 kernel.

I am using openswan in a test environment trying to solve different
net-to-net and road warrior scenarios. My problem is that I need a KLIPS
capable kernel so I can get the ipsec0 interface for firewalling issues.

My guess is that the kernel I have has got a NETKEY backport for the 2.4
kernel, and does not have KLIPS support. My question is how I can check if I
got the KLIPS support or not, and if not -how to get it.

Regards,
Kenneth Grande.