Debian Packages Archive (Downgrading to a past version of a package)

Hi,

I am having some trouble with my fonts since a recent update (aptitude upgrade) of my debian sid system. It's all in bug # 390681.

I am trying to get my hands on xserver-xorg-core version 2:1.1.1-8 (latest is 2:1.1.1-9) as I don't keep old packages. I stumbled upon a website or ftp server a while back that had all past versions of almost all packages, but I lost the link. Does anyone know how I can get this version so I can start my Xserver and get back to using debian ? I did try to Google my answer, but nothing interesting popped out.

Thanks,
ib