Re: kernal gone? not booting

> It does not boot. I remember when installing lynx it said it was
> going to remove a kernal, how do I find out where the kernal is and
> how can I boot from it to get my system up and running?

Strange... I don't really see how you could uninstall your kernel by
installing a web-browser.

There is no really simple solution. May be you could try to use a live
distribution to mount your debian partition and look at the content of
your /boot directory and your /boot/grub/menu.lst file, or run an
update-grub on it. But it really is not trivial to do.

--
Julien