Re: skype usb phone [SOLVED]

Hello. I realize I just sent out the "skype usb phone" question only an hour ago, but I did solve it (more or less). I discovered I had an older version of skype installed from a repository; so, I downloaded the newest version from the skype site, and installed that. Using the newer skype, I found that the usb phone now worked as a combo mic and audio device (the dial number buttons still don't work, but I can use the keyboard for that). So, disregard the previous query.
Mark