GNOME update and mouse cursor

Sven Arvidsson wrote:

Thanks for reply; the traffic here is so high I didn't notice it.

> > GNOME 2.14 supports cursor themes and uses the industrial theme by
> > default. You can install other themes and change them from the Mouse
> > control panel in the Preferences.

Yes, I've installed a theme looking like Windows' 3D white (or
something, didn't configure Windows for a year).

> > I suggest you file a bug in the GNOME Bugzilla (control-center product,
> > mouse component) and describe your problems and use case. Maybe mouse
> > properties should be applied on a device basis.

I think I've made a comment in some bug about separate settings for
different mouse devices. Though their bugzilla doesn't look half as
active as the real one.

-- Aleksej