Re: mediawiki broken by recent security fixes

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 10:30:20AM -0400 or thereabouts, Tom Vier wrote:
> I suspect it was recent fixes to perl. Now going to wiki/ with a web browser
> returns this:
> [pear_error: message="Template function
> 'tpl_0_7_0_7a682b2a49ee7d925c74e0bf0a282f6d' not found (template source :
> /var/www/wiki/templates/xhtml_slim.pt" code=0 mode=return level=notice
> prefix="" info=""]

I don't think this is a perl error, as pear is a PHP library.

> Does anyone have a fix by any chance?

I don't run mediawiki sorry. But you're missing a template, judging by
the error message.

However directly inputting a snippet of your error code in Google,
brought me to this URL (which is in German) don't know if it will help

At once it struck me what quality went to form a man of achievement,
especially in literature, and which Shakespeare possessed so enormously
-- I mean negative capability, that is, when a man is capable of being
in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching
after fact and reason.
		-- John Keats